Kore Hikayeleri
Kore Hikayeleri
Kore Hikayeleri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnasayfaLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

Developments and Unfoldings

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Cassie
Admin & Yazar & Okur
Cassie

Mesaj Sayısı : 3310
Kayıt tarihi : 29/01/11

Developments and Unfoldings Empty
MesajKonu: Developments and Unfoldings   Developments and Unfoldings Icon_minitimeCuma Şub. 04, 2011 1:00 am

Isim: Developments and Unfoldings

Yazar: Cassie

NOT: Harfleri bilerek kücük yazdim.

Oyuncu; Jiyool, Junsu

it's striking how i can express the least about you.

i just love you. but that's the point in love; the wonderful feeling it gives, that it puts me under its spell. i'm willing to follow your every step, and experience all your developments and unfoldings. i know that every person, if loved, feels changed and unfolded, and that the person loving feels enchanted as well. there are many things i see for the first time in you.

love frees it from every prejudice.

that's the exciting, the adventuresome, the thrilling why i just can't let go of you. because i love you, as long as i love you.

just hear the poets when they love; they seek comparisons as if they're drunk; they reach out for anything and everything in the galaxy; for flowers and animals, for clouds, for stars and oceans. why? as inconceivable, as unlimited, full of possible impossibilities, like the galaxy, like God's unfailing spaciousness, is you, jiyool, whom i love-

and only love can make me see this in you.

- junsu.

---

Umarim begenirsiniz. Smile Okuyup (anladiysaniz) yorum yazmanizi isterim. Bunu gecen yil yazdim, ve bence simdiye kadar yazdigim en güzel sey oldu. Tamamen kalbimi anlatiyor.

Isimler sadece bir kere söylendi, aslinda benim versyonum'da isim yoktu. Ama Kore Hikayeleri sayfasinda yayinladigim icin icine biraz Kore koymak zorunda kaldim.

Cassie.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Developments and Unfoldings
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Kore Hikayeleri :: Hanguk Iyagi :: Ingilizce Hikayeler-
Buraya geçin: